We hope you had a wonderful, restful holiday and want to return and recommend Sea Shells by the Beach to your friends. When you arrived, we hope you found your cottage scrupulously clean, fresh and inviting.
Changeover day is immensely important for us to make this possible in just a few short hours, and we have to completely sanitize and disinfect the cottage safely, so please could we ask you to:
- Please put your breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, and run it for the whole programme.
- Sign the Guest Message Book
- MOST IMPORTANT BECAUSE OF COVID SAFETY: Please read all the cottage information provided .We have built a special laundry cupboard,near your front door (so easily accessible).Please REMOVE ALL OF YOUR BEDDING-DUVETS,BLANKETS ,AND BOTTOM SHEETS (WITH DUVET COVERS ON),AND PILLOWS (WITH PILLOW CASES ON) AND ALL TOWELS (EVEN UN- USED ONES) AND ALL BATH MATS, BEDROOM MATS ,SOFA BLANKETS AND THROWS ,T TOWELS (BUT NOT CUSHIONS OF ANY SORT AS THESE WILL BE FOGGED WITH SPECIAL DISINFECTING AN ANTI VIRAL SUBSTANCE) AND PLACE THEM ALL IN THE LAUNDRY CUPBOARD. Every guest will receive not just boil washed covers but duvets too and fresh pillows.
- Please do not leave any refuse in the cottage. Empty the fridge, freezer and cupboards of all food items, bag up all refuse and place it in the big bins outside the cottage entrance.
- If you would like to flag anything that needs attention (light bulb not working, dripping tap, etc.), please email me or leave a note (the earlier the better).
- Double check you haven’t forgotten any of your belongings. Lots of people do!
- Kindly leave the cottage by 10.00am and push the keys through the letter box of the main house “Sea Shell House”.
We hope you have a very safe journey back home and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you so much for choosing Sea Shells by the Beach, Bonchurch.